Atman AT-105 Power Head
- Completely submersible motor
- Extremely quiet operation
- Suction cups to fit any aquariums
- Adopt wearproof ceramic shaft which can be used in a longer time.
- Suitable for fresh and marine water
AC 220-240 V/ 50Hz 60W
Qmax: 3000 L / h
- Do not connect to any voltage other than that shown on the pump.
- Do not pump flammable liquids.
- Do not use with water above 35°C
- Always disconnect from electrical outlet before handling the pump.
- Do not let the pump run dry.
- Do not lift the pump by the power cord.
- Operate pump completely submerged for proper cooling.
- The supply cord of this appliance cannot be replaced, if the cord is damaged, the appliance should be discarded.
- Disconnect the appliance form supply mains before putting hands into water.
- The maximum depth immersed in water for the appliance is 90cm.
- A clogged or dirty intake screen will greatly reduce performance. If the pump is used on a dirty surface, raise it slightly to reduce the amount of debris contacting the intake. If less flow is desired, adjust the flow control lever.
- To clean the pump, remove the front plate and the impeller.
- Use a small brush or stream of water to remove any debris.
CAUTION: IF THE PIMP FAILS TO OPERATE, CHECK THE FOLLOWING:
- Check the circuit breaker and another outlet to ensure the pump is getting electrical power. NOTE: Always disconnect from electrical outlet before handling the pump.
- Check the pump discharge and tubing for kinds and obstructions Algae build up can be flushed out with a garden hose.
- Remove the pump inlet to access the impeller area. Turn the rotor to ensure it is not broken or jammed.
- Monthly maintenance will add to your pump's life. NOTE: Ensure that the electrical cord loops below the electrical outlet to form a'Drip Loop' This will prevent water from running down the cord into the electrical outlet.
Username Quantity bought time Order status soperas 1 2017-04-03 16:12:32 turnover